Training program for physicians and R.N.s for botulinum toxin based injections and dermal fillers.
Medicine has historically been taught through a clinician-intern relationship. At CosMedics, we continue this tradition by offering a physician and R.N. training program to teach proper techniques for skin care treatments in Edmonton. Participants are trained in procedures such as botulinum toxin based injectable and injectable fillers.
Our program of instruction and hands-on experience includes:
- Didactic presentation of product history, safety, efficacy, tips and tricks to obtain optimal outcomes, closing guidelines, and documentation tools.
- Hands-on training geared toward providing you with the best experience. You should feel comfortable performing the procedure at the end of the day.
- Provision of materials for auxiliary staff in doctors’ offices to answer FAQs, book appointments, and increase your lead capture rate.
- Provision of basic practice management solutions geared toward assisting doctors and staff in growing your practice.
- Leave behind tools to aid you in effectively creating charts and documenting each procedure in an efficient manner.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Describe the evolution of bovine/human collagen, hylaform and Restylane®.
- Describe the patient consultation, patient teaching, and pain management.
- Discuss indications, contraindications, precautions, and potential risks.
- Summarize management and reporting of adverse events.
- Compare collagen/Restylane® implants and associated applications.
- Discuss and demonstrate proper preparation and injection techniques.
Attendees will receive a course manual, necessary supporting forms and templates (such as history, consent, and procedure forms), and a certification of training upon completion.
It’s important to find the clinic that works best for you. CosMedics doctors and staff are trained, experienced professionals. Through consultations, we help you find the best, safest solutions for your beauty goals.
Book an Appointment
Get started today. Book your consultation or appointment with us.